NARTH 2003 Collected Papers Now Available!
Thirteen research papers by NARTH experts detail various aspects of same-sex attraction and the possibility of change.
October 29, 2004 - The NARTH Annual Conference Reports for 2003
are now on sale. The report is a compilation of papers presented by NARTH
experts at the November, 2003 conference in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is
available for $10 and can be ordered through NARTH's new online bookstore and by
toll free phone: 1-866-937-8336.
These collected papers include the following:
NARTH's Bookstore is now
available online for ordering NARTH resources by credit card. NARTH Annual
Conference Reports 2003 can be purchased for $10. Orders are also still
available by phone by check/credit card: Toll free: 1-888-364-4744; www.narth.com.
- The 2003 NARTH Annual Conference Welcome Address by Dr. A. Dean Byrd.
- Catherine Dowling, M.D. on "Catholic Medical Association's Work on Same-Sex Attraction."
- David Matheson, M.S. on "Four Principles of Change: Masculinity, Authenticity, Need Fulfillment, Surrender (MANS)
- Panel discussion on "Aggressive Healing Strategies in Coordination with Therapy."
- Sander J. Breiner, M.D., "Homophobia: A Scientific Non-Political Definition."
- Chris Kempling, M.Ed., M.A., "Colliding Worldviews: How to Survive as a NARTH Member in the Public School System."
- Shirley Cox, L.C.S.W., D.S.W., "With Love Unfeigned."
- Steve Donaldson, M.A., L.P.C., "The Role of Early Parental Influences in the Development of Male Homosexuality, And Treatment Implications."
- Joseph Nicolosi, Ph.D., "Working with Teenagers."
- Lynn M. Kohm, J.D., "Socio-Cultural Issues, The Law, and the Future of our Civilization."
- Christopher Rosik, Ph.D., "Scholarly Writing on Change-Oriented Therapy: (Or, 'A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Publication')."
- Mary Beth Patton, M.A., L.P.C., "Enmeshment and Women Dealing with Same-Sex Attraction."
- Scott Sutherland, M.A., Boys with Gender Identity Disorder Raised by Single Mothers."