New Resource for Employers
The Corporate Resource Council at www.corporateresourcecouncil.org offers a
series of informative "White Papers" aimed at employers who are considering
changing the criteria for their employee benefit plans.
These research papers are designed to provide administrators with information
about the social, economic and ethical issues involved when businesses
recognize their employees' same-sex or nonmarital dometic partnerships as if
they were equivalent to legal marriage.
Among the papers offered are:
- Do Domestic Partner Benefits Make Good Sense?
- Why Supporting Marriage Makes Business Sense
- Answers to an Employer's Legal Questions about Domestic Partner Benefits
and Sexual Orientation Nondiscrimination Policies
- Behind the Rhetoric: The Social Goals of GLBT Advocacy in Corporate America
- The Hidden Costs of Domestic Partner Benefits
- The Health Risks of Gay Sex